Legal Notice and Data Protection Policy
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information set forth in the 10th Article of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July the 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following details are reflected below: the company owner of the web domain is Jesús Martín Martín (ID number: 28784067G), hereinafter “the Owner”, with registered address for these purposes at Sevilla (Spain), CP 41009. Moreover, Jesús Martín Martín (ID number: 28784067G) carries out the Data Protection Delegate’s role.
2. USERS: The access and/or use of Khalma Wellness’ portal attributes the condition of “USER”, that accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use here reflected. These Conditions shall apply irrespective of the General Conditions of the Contract which, in their case, may be obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: khalma.com provides access to a large number of information, services, programs or data, hereinafter “the Contents”, on the Internet, belonging to Khalma Wellness, the creator of the website, or to its licensors, to which the USER can have access to. The USER accepts the responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that could be necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing themselves to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Khalma Wellness, the creator of the website, offers through its portal and not to use them to, including, but not limited to:
I. To engage in illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
II. To add content or propaganda that may be construed as racist, xenophobic, homophobic, pornographic/illegal, justifying terrorism or undermining human rights.
III. To cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Khalma Wellness, creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages.
IV. To attempt to access and, where appropriate, make use of the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Khalma Wellness reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the respect or dignity or that are discriminatory, xenophobic, homophobic, racist, pornographic; that attack against youth or children, public order or safety, or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Khalma Wellness, creator of the website, will not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participating tools.
Khalma Wellness uses the information provided by interested people in order to improve the offer of products and services for them.
For that, we will create a commercial profile with the provided information. Automatic decisions will not be taken for that profile.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Khalma Wellness complies with the guidelines of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of its Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Every person has the right to know whether Khalma Wellness is using personal data concerning themselves.
For this, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user can request from Khalma Wellness, it will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing the user of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible party, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, correction and deletion of the data when they are no longer needed for the purposes for what they were collected, as it is established in the https://www.aepd.es. In some circumstances, the interested party will be able to request the limitation of the use of their data, in which case this data will only be conserved to exercise or defend any complaint. Khalma Wellness undertakes not to transfer any data to any third party, except in the case of legal obligation. In addition, Khalma Wellness informs the user that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July the 11th, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request their consent to the treatment of their email for commercial purposes at any time.
Provided personal data will be conserved until the interested party requests to delete it, as established by Law.
The data provided by the registration, contact form, email, telephone number, video conference or by any other way by which the user gives their personal data to Khalma Wellness, will give the company the legal right to use it.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Khalma Wellness, by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein —including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software, texts, trademarks, logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for its operation, access and use; etc.—, owned by Khalma Wellness or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are strictly prohibited in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Khalma Wellness. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property of Khalma Wellness. The user can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on their computer's hard disk or any other physical media, provided it is, solely and exclusively, for their personal and private use. The user shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of Khalma Wellness.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Khalma Wellness shall not be liable, in any case, for any damages of any nature that could lead to, by way of example, errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Khalma Wellness reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice as it deems appropriate to its portal, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on this website, Khalma Wellness will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. In no case will Khalma Wellness assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected companies.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Khalma Wellness reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, on its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES: Khalma Wellness will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Khalma Wellness may modify at any time the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Khalma Wellness and the USER will be governed by the current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville (Spain).